HOW TO APPLY
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. General Terms of Participation:
Entry to the competition is open to both Jordanian citizens and noncitizens that are at least 18 years ofage, by the date the competition starts. Those under the age of 18 cannot participate in this competition and those who have entered and won cannot claim any awards.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Information about the competition will be published on www.shareyourjordan.com
- Participants can compete with as many photographs shared in compliance with the competition conditions.
- Photos shared with political, philosophical or religious views and propaganda in the images, captions or comments will not be published. Photos uploaded to the page, must comply with the general code of ethics adopted by society. Any photos or comments that can cause community outrage will be removed. If this kind of content is displayed on the page, the sole responsibility will be of the participant.
- The organizer may require the participant to prove the legitimacy of the work and/or submit the original work.
- Participants who do not post original work are subject to disqualification if they fail to credit the original photographer
- Participants sharing content within the Terms and Conditions of the competition shall be deemed to have read, and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- Persons involved in arranging the competition, employees of the Organizer and its partners, their relatives and their sponsors are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified publicly at www.shareyourjordan.com
- Photos tagged @visitjordan, that appear in the @visitjordan accounts "Photos of You" section on Instagram may be shared from our account independent of the competition.
2. The competition:
- To enter the competition participants must follow @visitjordan and share their relevant photos on Instagram with the #ShareYourJordan hashtag and mention the @visitjordan Instagram account in the image caption.
- The administration panel will examine shared photos with the #ShareYourJordan tag. Images complying with the terms and conditions of the competition will be published at "www.shareyourjordan.com"
- Participants must follow the @visitjordan Instagram account.
- Shared images with hashtags and mentions written in the comments of said images are not eligible for consideration in the competition. In order to be eligible the shared image caption must contain the #ShareYourJordan hashtag and mention @visitjordan correctly and complete.
3. Selection and Awards:
- At the end of each week the Selection Committee will select 4 winners for weekly gifts
- At the end of the 3 weeks the winner of the 2 roundtrip tickets will be announced on the @visitjordan Instagram account.
- First Prize: two Round trip flight ticket from any destination to Amman, Jordan to be used within a year from the competition end date.
- 4 weekly winners will received a package of Dead Sea products, and other Jordanian local products.
- Each participant is entitled to win one prize per 3-week competition period.
- Winnings are not transferable.
- At the end of each round winners will be announced on and www.instagram.com/visitjordan websites. Winners will be notified by the @visitjordan account via direct message on Instagram and through comments on their winning work.
- Winners must contact the Organizer within 7 days of the announcement to be eligible to receive their prize.
- Participants of the contest must keep their Instagram handles (usernames) throughout the competition period and during award announcement. Any information provided by the Participant is believed to be true and any false information provided gives the Organizer rights to disqualify the Participant.
- If the winner does not fulfill said responsibilities on time the award will be granted to the reserve winner. In this case the winner will lose the award and cannot claim anything.
- All materials submitted for the competition must comply with the competitions Terms and Conditions. The Organizer retains a right to remove any material it finds unacceptable, which is illegal or not suitable to the competition without prior notice.
4. Use of Work and Copyright:
- Participants entering the Campaign and Competition by sharing images with the #ShareYourJordan hashtag and mentioning the @visitjordan Instagram account in the image caption share the rights of publishing, copyright, use and exhibition of their work with the Organizer.
- Entries to the Campaign and Competition may be used in catalogs, advertising, brochures, exhibitions, press conferences, press release of The Jordan Tourism Board without prior permission of the Participant. All images used will credit the Participants name or Instagram handle.
- Participants can in no way demand any other awards or compensation that has been defined in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizer is not liable for any Participants who have entered the competition with unoriginal work. In such a case, the Organizer retains rights to demand compensation for financial and moral damage caused by Participant.
5. Special Conditions:
- The www.instagram.com website is not directly related with the competition. Instagram has no part managing the competition process, providing financial support or receiving financial remuneration from the competition.
- The organizer is not responsible or liable for any changes to be made by Instagram to the structure of its website such as deleting content, shutting down, updates, format editing, algorithm changes and other changes that could affect the course of the competition.